« Home | Kept pristine and totally devoid of pain » | Strepped out throats and we be robbed again » | Yeah things could be different, but they're not » | Manifesto(?) » | So it turns out Alexandre Dumas is awesome » | Getting my feet wet » | You must have more important things to do » | Shed some light, shed some light on me » | Hold on a second » | Disturbances » 

Thursday, February 07, 2008 

Some good news

I've got most of next week of work, so I can buckle down and finish the first draft of my thesis, and I just found out I got a $1500 bursary this semester. I won't see any of it - it'll go towards mostly repaying my parents for tuition - but it still makes me pretty happy. One less thing to worry about.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates