« Home | Strepped out throats and we be robbed again » | Yeah things could be different, but they're not » | Manifesto(?) » | So it turns out Alexandre Dumas is awesome » | Getting my feet wet » | You must have more important things to do » | Shed some light, shed some light on me » | Hold on a second » | Disturbances » | No noise » 

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 

Kept pristine and totally devoid of pain

I'm still a big fan of the dearly departed band Hefner, as this would suggest, and I'm incredibly pleased to see that their site is not only still going but is actually improving (credit Darren Hayman's worthwhile solo career for the impetus, I guess?). Most excitingly, the new revamp not only has news of the deluxe reissue of The Fidelity Wars (once I have money again, those reissues are going to get bought, I swear), it's finally got all their videos up. I know what I'm doing next time I decide to procrastinate.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates