« Home | List, o list » | "...than the one you did in Canada" » | Shut up and drive » | Our long national nightmare is over » | Gonna kiss up to the Great Misgiver » | And don't misunderstand me » | What else don't I know? » | Oh, demon abhor me » | It's a blue, bright blue Saturday » | I've been thinking about what's mine » 

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 

Plusses and minuses

No disrespect to any other list, including ones I participated in, but my favourite list of the year is now up and complete at What Was It Anyway?. It's mostly my favourite because the format and the writers mean it's the closest I'm going to get to seeing a Stylus list this year, really, but the writing is incredibly good all around. Look for me on Vampire Weekend, Hot Chip and No Age, and look for my good friend Theon Weber's devastating Lil' Wayne and The Kills blurbs - kid is a genius.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates