« Home | Oh, demon abhor me » | It's a blue, bright blue Saturday » | I've been thinking about what's mine » | Just turn out the lights » | The love that loves, etc. » | The locked room » | "Do you kiss your mommy's lips with that mouth?" » | "The sun gets everywhere" » | Now doesn't it » | Five by five » 

Thursday, December 11, 2008 

What else don't I know?

Today's Wondermark just blew my mind.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates