« Home | I think my face is falling off » | Always, always; forever » | New horizons » | Looking back 2008: Phoenix » | Summer Jamz 09: Nick Southall & Ian Mathers–”Summe... » | Sturm und Drang » | Mister Wolf won't be returning to the farm » | Out of this world... man » | "We live in a country where people get killed for ... » | Inventories » 

Friday, June 19, 2009 

Moderate or good, occasionally very poor

If only I'd known about Permanent Bedtime last night, I might have gotten to bed before 7 am.

I wound up resorting to pirated Bob Ross videos (I swear, when I have some money, I'm going to buy the entire fucking run of The Joy of Painting on DVD), which were fairly effective.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates