« Home | Oh I guess it's Friday » | Ouch » | I knew I needed you so » | How will I know what I think 'til I see what I say? » | What are you talking about? » | Baby you've got to be more discerning » | A busy weekend » | Insha'Allah » | Our supply is finite » | Epigraphs on (watching) the last episode of Six Fe... » 

Saturday, September 05, 2009 

All wrapped up in cotton wool

Feel good hits of the 5th of September, 2009:

Radiohead - Blow Out
The Verve - Come On
Crowded House - Pineapple Head
The Mountain Goats - Mole
Third Eye Foundation - Semtex (Version)
Fight Like Apes - Jake Summers
The Pogues - Sally MacLennane
Talk Talk - It's My Life
The Fall - Clear Off!
ABC - Many Happy Returns



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates