« Home | I hate my husband, I hate my children » | It continues pt. 2 » | Well I'll be » | Multitasking » | It continues » | I'll come forward laughing everytime » | Hype » | It begins » | A localized, blood-filled dilation » | Grow up, go outside » 

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 

It continues pt. 3

I didn't write any of the blurbs, but Resident Advisor's best of 2009 albums list is up. It is, of course, fantastic (although I didn't vote for #1 and wish #17 was higher).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates