« Home | And it's okay » | Even more delayed than normal » | Whatever happened, happened » | Drink your souvenirs and go your way » | "Some dreams are bad dreams" » | Weirdly admirable » | You wanna know why I'm not in grad school right now? » | Take it too far » | The Manhatten valleys of the dead » | The land of pleasant living » 

Thursday, June 10, 2010 

"They’re all pretty literal these days."

Today sees my interview with Gareth Campesinos! up at PopMatters. I think it went pretty well; if I have any reservations, it's that there's too much me in it, but hopefully that's just me being self-conscious. It's the first interview I've conducted over gmail chat, and if I could do more interviews that way, I would.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates