« Home | The land of pleasant living » | Some good advice » | Omnibus » | Tremendous destruction » | Quiet and aggressive » | Don't misunderstand me » | Remember when I had time to actually write posts? » | A fresh coat of paint » | god's pee » | A series of unfortunate events » 

Monday, May 10, 2010 

The Manhatten valleys of the dead

My lengthy review of the very fine (in my opinion) new record by the National is up today at PopMatters. But while I'm happy with it, I have to admit that I think the review that went up today at Pitchfork, by the always-sharp Andrew Gaerig, is slightly better.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates