« Home | Spinoza is one of the greatest, and least valued, ... » | I'm very much an extrovert, but my girlfriend is v... » | In case I didn't make it clear before, I won't be ... » | My girlfriend bought me a really cool book while s... » | So we went to see Daredevil at Yorkdale this weeke... » | It's not just that Blogger was down; it's that my ... » | Edith Stein was not just a Catholic Saint: She wa... » | This is just beautiful. A little heartbreaking, t... » | I'll just refer to this from now on when I want to... » | I love this record. Not a bad review, either. » 

Tuesday, February 25, 2003 

I'm going to continue to shamelessly steal links from TMFTML as long as they keep being this good. I just have to remember to credit them every time. This one is about Julian Cope and Krautrock.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates