« Home | This is really neat, and something I'd love to do ... » | I'm going to continue to shamelessly steal links f... » | Spinoza is one of the greatest, and least valued, ... » | I'm very much an extrovert, but my girlfriend is v... » | In case I didn't make it clear before, I won't be ... » | My girlfriend bought me a really cool book while s... » | So we went to see Daredevil at Yorkdale this weeke... » | It's not just that Blogger was down; it's that my ... » | Edith Stein was not just a Catholic Saint: She wa... » | This is just beautiful. A little heartbreaking, t... » 

Wednesday, February 26, 2003 

Just got a free copy of this new album. Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm hoping it's more like the former review and less like the latter.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates