« Home | I wholeheartedly second Pete's positive assessment... » | Shit. I just noticed that in that last entry I st... » | Speaking of emulating TMFTML, they've linked to an... » | The Minor Fall, The Major Lift has linked to enoug... » | Excellent piece by Marcello Carlin on Mike Oldfiel... » | Ah, this takes me back to my youth. A horrible, h... » | I've been reading Elf Only Inn tonight, and I real... » | Hands up, whoever didn't see this coming. » | This is really neat. » | Considering that she's always been talented, and t... » 

Monday, April 28, 2003 

And speaking of the MP3 discman Pete talks about, I won one of these (or at least something very close - I can never ever find the exact model of something I have on Sony's website) at a raffle this weekend. It's a very nice piece of equipment, fully justifying the $15 I spent on tickets.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates