« Home | Caught both Donnie Darko and Spirited Away on the ... » | Land of the free, home of the brave. » | As long as you know what you're doing, I don't see... » | Good story here on the storied history of Stagger ... » | I've been a bit remiss at updating the ol' blog th... » | Say it ain't so. » | "Once again, it's a bad week for romance in the wo... » | I know all I said at the time I blogged it was, es... » | And what's wrong with King Crimson? Prog-rock as ... » | Who ever said suicide was painless? There are dum... » 

Monday, May 12, 2003 

Some of the webcomics that I read I tend to save up and read in large chunks. Two of my favorites, Fans! (which is one of the best things on the net) and It's Walky!, are having one hell of a crossover. To fully appreciate it, though, you'd have to go back and read the archives. But you should do that anyway, so what's the problem?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates