« Home | Another good review of the new X-Men movie at Slat... » | Note to James Bond enthusiasts: Female scientists... » | Went to see the second X-Men movie this weekend. ... » | According to Warren Ellis, you can find an enterta... » | This makes me depressed that I'm in the arts. » | "There's a term in the trade for this kind of gamb... » | As someone who hates squishy bread, I can confirm ... » | I guess this explains me: My systematizing and em... » | Interesting article on Einstein, Newton, and Asper... » | This review pretty much sums up Fake Songs. I was... » 

Monday, May 05, 2003 

Somebody has taken the Matrix, and transcribed all of Keanu Reeve's lines without any intervening acting or special effects. Wow, that's a really great script. Sure, I liked the fight scenes, like every other guy I know, but the rest of the movie pains me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates