« Home | This whole name analysis thing has gotten some pla... » | The Worst Jobs In Science. Thank goodness I'm a h... » | It's come to my attention that my favorite current... » | Well, I'm not American, but might as well get the ... » | Yes! New review up at And You Call Yourself A Sci... » | Almost forgot: The most remarkable thing in Stylu... » | It's funny 'cuz it's true. » | Articles like this depress me, as I'm pretty sure ... » | New journal entry up. Rejoice! » | Well, what do you know; one of my favorite bands, ... » 

Tuesday, September 16, 2003 

I don't know if I linked to the article mentioned here when I first read it, but this is a fine annendum in any case.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates