« Home | Mr. Southall analyses his name. » | "Harper said the Liberals' plan to legalize gay ma... » | The right side won the latest vote on gay marriage... » | I don't know if I linked to the article mentioned ... » | This whole name analysis thing has gotten some pla... » | The Worst Jobs In Science. Thank goodness I'm a h... » | It's come to my attention that my favorite current... » | Well, I'm not American, but might as well get the ... » | Yes! New review up at And You Call Yourself A Sci... » | Almost forgot: The most remarkable thing in Stylu... » 

Wednesday, September 17, 2003 

Interesting article on the closing of a swanky NYC French restaurant (some of the history is particularly intriguing), but really - did he have to use 'dickey' twice?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates