« Home | Damage addict » | Public good my foot » | My mom says I'm a catch » | Pssst » | Vote Nader » | Stalk much? » | I realise it's a moot point now » | Not the way to run a war » | Oh, fuck off » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Comforting Sounds » 

Thursday, October 09, 2003 

I'm just too tired

It's official: for the first time this (school) year, I'm skipping a class. I feel so bad, I'd just sleep through it anyway.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates