« Home | Psst » | Oops » | The metal keeps the soul from escaping » | Surprise, surprise » | Hot for teacher » | Bad science » | Links galore » | I really don't know how I feel about this » | Choked up » | Response » 

Monday, January 05, 2004 

Aarrrrgh

I live in an apartment where the two inhabitents often have to get up at different times. The worst thing in the world is hearing the alarm, thinking it's for someone else, and then realising that no, you have to get up. It's not even that I mind getting up that early - I just resent thinking that I can go back to sleep.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates