« Home | Oops » | The metal keeps the soul from escaping » | Surprise, surprise » | Hot for teacher » | Bad science » | Links galore » | I really don't know how I feel about this » | Choked up » | Response » | Party hearty » 

Monday, January 05, 2004 

Psst

Wanna know something weird and cool?

So Pete, in this entry, talks about this dream he had, which reminded me (as I say in the link) of the brilliant Qwantz (which is worth it for the image descriptions alone). And then the guy who writes Qwantz posts in response. For some reason, he was reading Pete's journal. It's all in that first link. How cool is that?

But spooky. Very spooky.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates