« Home | Plame » | Procrastinate? Me? » | Dogville » | Spain's got at least some things right » | Worse things could happen » | Oh, right » | Best. Comic. Ever. » | Political compass » | I love 1990 » | Cornucopia » 

Tuesday, March 16, 2004 

Ha, ha

And here I thought I picked all uncool answers ('cuz they were true). But I'm...

you are a super-cool local band
super-cool local band. 34-39 scene points. your
band is the talk of the scene, you are the
rock.


how many scene points do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates