« Home | Subcategories » | Desktop fusion » | We were standing by the wall » | "Feminism" » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: On The Mouth » | Look over here! » | It's late, okay? » | I'd roll up my shirtsleeves if I was wearing long ... » | Get a new press secretary » | I know, man, I know » 

Wednesday, March 03, 2004 

He's back

I remember thinking, "jeeze, this is awfully negative" while reading this review. And lo and behold, it's the one, the only, Chris Ott!

Still, it was pretty fair... let's see if he ever gets the hatchet out again, eh?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates