« Home | Last one, I promise » | Weak sauce! » | I take it back » | Late night listening » | Obligatory quiz » | Number game » | Thank goodness » | Pop tidbit » | Dadasaurus Rex » | Words we'll never take back » 

Saturday, September 11, 2004 

First impressions

You wouldn't think I'd find a story called "Proof love at first sight exists" disheartening, but the title is pretty misleading. The basic point of the story: people are judgemental. Gee, thanks.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates