« Home | The city consumes us » | Posted in Glasgow, from James' room » | Things » | WWJV? » | Before I go » | So tired » | I'm ready » | The Albums You Should Have Listened To Before You Die » | Tonto's split the scene » | Primer » 

Monday, October 18, 2004 

There is no justice

I have no idea who's going to win, or even when it gets awarded, but you can read us discussing the Shortlist Music Prize here.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates