« Home | "I will crush my enemies with famine and purges!" » | Poor cockroach » | You like the funny » | "Now And Forever" is such a great song » | Holy shit dept. » | I'll be on the couch » | $5 down the drain » | Turducken! » | So, yeah » | At last » 

Monday, November 29, 2004 

Calling out of context

Having just checked my messages, I must ask: Who the hell in Calgary, Alberta is dialing my number and then leaving no message except the sound of hanging up?

I mean, Gord's nearer to Edmonton (I believe), and I don't think I know anyone else in the province...

While I would love to claim responsibility for calling you randomly and slowly driving you insane, you are correct that I am in Edmonton and not Calgary.

Have you considered solicitors/credit agencies whom might find their head offices in Western Canada?

Calgary is the 3rd largest center in Canada for hosting corporate head offices. Obviously behind Toronto and Vancouver, but still....

Good point.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates