« Home | Attention Conservation Notice: This one's about p... » | I'd watch that » | This is entertainment, this is fun » | Worth a thought » | Biology & dystopia » | Calling out of context » | "I will crush my enemies with famine and purges!" » | Poor cockroach » | You like the funny » | "Now And Forever" is such a great song » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

Me wanty

Holy shit - there's finally a Slowdive compilation coming out. It's no reissue of Pygmalion, but it's still good news. Amazon Canada says it doesn't come out 'til the 14th, but I managed to find a tracklist from a fan site:

DISC 1:
Slowdive
Avalyn 1
Morningrise
She Calls
Catch The Breeze
Shine
Golden Hair (Peel Session)
Spanish Air
Waves
Alison
So Tired
Sing
Souvlaki Space Station

DISC 2:
Machine Gun
Here She Comes
When The Sun Hits
In Mind
Good Day Sunshine
Missing You
Rutti
Crazy For You
Trellisaze
Blue Skied And Clear

Great selection. With the exception of "Dagger" and maybe "40 Days" there's pretty much every great Slowdive song present. If I can get this, I may never need another Slowdive album. Maybe a few MP3s, but no other album.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates