« Home | You have got to be kidding me » | Curse you, Dean Koontz! » | Me wanty » | Attention Conservation Notice: This one's about p... » | I'd watch that » | This is entertainment, this is fun » | Worth a thought » | Biology & dystopia » | Calling out of context » | "I will crush my enemies with famine and purges!" » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

I just can't look, it's killing me

After the disappointment that was "Somebody Told Me" in video form, I'm plased to say that "Mr. Brightside" is not only a better song, it's a better video. You can find it here.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates