« Home | Ha ha! » | William James on mysticism » | God damn » | Propers » | Test drive » | Empty » | Nice to know » | Weird » | Revised opinion III: Not really revised » | Permit me my Serpentor moments... » 

Thursday, December 09, 2004 

The uses of quiet

In much the same way as I did with the Talking Heads, I've been listening to a lot of Low recently; the box set has been the perfect accompaniment to studying, and K and I are going to go see them in Cleveland in February. So I put together something, mostly out of boredom and kind-of procrastination (I've gotten done what I told myself I had to and no more), I put together a little something. Unlike the Talking Heads one, it's not really a best of, more of a primer. A good introduction to them, but there's volumes more you could put on this.

01. Violence (5:54)
02. Sunflower (4:39)
03. Weight Of Water (4:21)
04. The Plan (Demo) (2:50)
05. In The Drugs (4:25)
06. Medicine Magazines (4:33)
07. Venus (3:44)
08. Over The Ocean (3:50)
09. Two-Step (5:44)
10. Will The Night (2:33)
11. (That’s How You Sing) Amazing Grace (7:13)

Total: 49:36

The same offer I made last time applies here.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates