« Home | I want to see Glasgow again » | Hmm » | 30 freakin' pages » | My theme for the night (at work) » | Also » | Take me for a ride » | Crap » | I'm not sure if I believe this » | It's just old naked people » | Half a decade already » 

Thursday, January 13, 2005 

But I want it now

I'm not normally much of a geek for gadgets, nor do I love Macs all that much, but this literally made me salivate. It's the first time I've ever felt the grip of actual gadget lust. This kind of computer is what I've wanted for years. Faster than my current computer, 80 gigs of space and not that expensive? 6.5" x 6.5" x 2"? I can still use my old mouse, monitor etc (not that they're great, but that saves money)? I mean, I'd want most of the options (the bigger hard drive, DVD-Rom, wireless card, etc), and tranferring everything over would take a while, but still...

I want one so hard. Pity it'll probably be years before I get my hands on one.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates