« Home | Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy... » | Dogma is dogma » | Procrastinate? Me? » | Speaking of going up your own ass... » | We're all disappearing up our own asses » | One of your friends may already be this fucked » | Chin up » | The cold Canadian winter » | Down the street, not across the road » | "Gord Bird on bari sax..." » 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

Short and sour

Most telegraphic journal post ever. For me, at least.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates