« Home | Dogma is dogma » | Procrastinate? Me? » | Speaking of going up your own ass... » | We're all disappearing up our own asses » | One of your friends may already be this fucked » | Chin up » | The cold Canadian winter » | Down the street, not across the road » | "Gord Bird on bari sax..." » | Stoicism /= Repression » 

Sunday, January 23, 2005 

Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it at the time

I already knew I loved "Run", but now I've discovered I love "Chocolate" as well. I may have to buy the album.

[Edited to add: I think my music geek and webcomic reader audiences don't have much overlap, but for some reason "Chocolate" went very well with my reading of the (massive, excellent) archives of CRFH, which is now linked. Melodrama!]



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates