« Home | "I have no taste for either poverty or honest labo... » | I'm intrigued » | Private spaces » | Book, cover, kettle, pot, black, etc, etc... » | Canada represent » | Yes » | Transparent, precise, muscular prose » | Free music » | Thoughts on Silent Alarm and others » | Top notch » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

"Your echolocation cannot defeat my musk!"

This article made me laugh harder than I have in something like three months. You really have to read the whole thing.

Actually, read this first for Etro context. Then go to town. If you're not gasping for breath by page ten of the first link here... well, you're not me, anyway.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates