« Home | Oooh, burn » | What a mess » | In your dreams » | It's not all downloading » | Xtopher Marlin » | It's not the band I hate, it's their fans » | Huh huh, you said "butt" » | All Or Nothing » | Nuts to optimal thinking » | Excerpt » 

Sunday, March 06, 2005 

The end is, as they say, not yet

You know, I've been meaning to update my links for a while, and one of the things I was going to do was get rid of Jacklin, since he was finished. It's just as well I'm lazy, though, because he's back, and with a killer redesign, to boot. Yeah, it's annoying to have to go through line by line, but it's so satisfying when you're done. Someday I'll learn to hand code, because that'd be even more so. Kinda like the difference between buying a chair and making one.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates