« Home | Just a note » | So, yeah » | Clouds of fuzz » | What the snowman learned about love » | Barnaby, hardly working » | "But we're happy. Aren't we?" » | You can't think with spinal fluid » | At long last » | Fame Audit » | Fashion SWAT » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

Free as in beer

I take a turn on the Stypod today. No matter who you are, you should at least go get the Sweet Billy Plilgrim song I put up; if you hate it after one listen, hey, it's only six minutes of your life. But if anyone likes it as much as I do, that will more than make up for everyone else.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates