« Home | Barnaby, hardly working » | "But we're happy. Aren't we?" » | You can't think with spinal fluid » | At long last » | Fame Audit » | Fashion SWAT » | Cautiously optimistic » | The Floating World: Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada » | Housecleaning » | Some photos don't get seen » 

Sunday, March 27, 2005 

What the snowman learned about love

(the title of this post is an injoke for fans of Stars)

So I've been listening to Silent Alarm quite a bit while trying to get my first draft of the thesis done, and it finally sunk in. I now love all the songs I thought were boring the first few times around. It could still do to lose a song or two (although I'm no longer sure which ones), but it's damn good. Mark me up as a convert.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates