« Home | Long sigh of relief » | Free as in beer » | Just a note » | So, yeah » | Clouds of fuzz » | What the snowman learned about love » | Barnaby, hardly working » | "But we're happy. Aren't we?" » | You can't think with spinal fluid » | At long last » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

Expect delays

So blogger's been down most of the day, meaning all the stuff I was going to post this afternoon is going up now, if this works. First of all, there's a new journal entry up off to the side.

There's also a good, well, almost-interview with Anthony Lane up at the Telegraph today. Very entertaining and occasionally insighful.

Popstrology is an idea whose time has clearly come. I don't want to talk about my sign, but I will say I'm three days away from having "Jessie's Girl" as my song, dammit.

Bryan Berge is one of my favorite Stylus writers right now, and reviews like this are the reason why.

That's it for now, hope this works...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates