« Home | A second renaissance? » | Urrrrgh » | Well, we're fucked » | I probably won't do this every month » | Follow up » | Way to undercut your own government » | I've fooled you all! » | See? » | Remember to remember » | Fitting » 

Monday, April 18, 2005 

The rule of fives

[Editorial note: Blogger futzed up when I tried to post this, but for the first time their "recover post" button was active. Which saved a minute or two and enough aggravation to make me break things. Instead, I'm so happy about it I feel compelled to mention it, since I do tend to slam Blogger when their site goes down... Good on them.]

Between the aforementioned Music For Airports and Talking Heads' Fear Of Music (at the gym) and Elvis Costello's Armed Forces (right now), all the music I've listened to today was released in 1978-9.

Of course, next up is Magnolia Electric Co's What Comes After The Blues, as I didn't bring any other old albums. I kind of wish I had now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates