« Home | Classix 10k Modern » | I haven't read enough » | I like "The Resume Shocker" » | The Floating World: My Favourite Chords » | Top fives » | Follow up » | Badass » | Postscript » | Tiger Bear Wolf » | To: Walmart » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

Update

Up near the top of the sidebar over on the right is a new permanent(?) feature, probably only suitable for those of you who are music fans, where I'll be listing mixes I've made people. It'll be updated at least once a month.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates