« Home | Just the facts, ma'am » | More influential than Descartes? » | Old wounds » | Shoelaces » | "It ain't NASA-sarily so" » | Belgium » | Friday Random 10 » | Oh, this is perfect » | I am your pamphleteer » | "A thinly veiled form of privatized censorship" » 

Friday, May 27, 2005 

You're going to beat what up?

He's writing for the Village Voice here, and not Stylus, but Anthony Miccio absolutely nails Ying Yang Twins' "Wait (The Whisper Song)". I'm one of those who never want to hear it again (down at the bottom, and as I say, only partially because I think it's offensive) but that doesn't mean I disagree with Miccio. The most perceptive write up of the track so far.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates