« Home | You utter piece of fuck » | "Neither more nor less than illness, but illness m... » | Lines in the sand » | Light at night » | What if we were that good? » | This is why we can't have nice things » | "They are lying / And I am lying too." is a cop out » | Urgh » | Glee » | It's been a bad year for this sort of thing » 

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 

Just call me Mr. Butterfingers

There is a new entry up at the journal; actually, it's been up since 12:30 this morning, but it slipped my mind.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates