« Home | What if we were that good? » | This is why we can't have nice things » | "They are lying / And I am lying too." is a cop out » | Urgh » | Glee » | It's been a bad year for this sort of thing » | Damn, man » | BBC Radio 1, give this man a job » | Plug pulled » | Forgetful » 

Monday, June 13, 2005 

Light at night

I've been busy all day (that's now Mr. Ian Mathers B.A. to you, sir), but I should note that Stylus has my review of Pat Deighan's suprisingly wonderful first album up today. If you're at all intrigued you can find streaming samples of all the tracks at his page over at his record label.

Congratulations, Master Mathers. What was your major?

Philosophy. I loved it, just don't ask me what I'm planning to do with it.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates