« Home | "Narrowcasting" » | Holy shit dept. » | Penguins » | Leap into the irrational » | Free music dept. » | Existence precedes essence » | Wrong side of the pond » | Book meme » | The paradox of The Paradox of Choice » | Running late » 

Friday, June 24, 2005 

She sure couldn't paint, but she could kiss...

Sometimes, I have to listen to Hefner's "Painting And Kissing". It's just this thing I need to do from time to time. Don't ask me to explain.

Wow, your format is REALLY messed.

Yes, thanks, hadn't noticed.

It's something Blogger has added to the back end - if it doesn't revert in a day or two, I imagine I'll just get a new template that doesn't react poorly to it.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates