« Home | "Releasing the hounds" » | She sure couldn't paint, but she could kiss... » | "Narrowcasting" » | Holy shit dept. » | Penguins » | Leap into the irrational » | Free music dept. » | Existence precedes essence » | Wrong side of the pond » | Book meme » 

Monday, June 27, 2005 

Technical difficulties (again)

I was going to get a lot more done here tonight (journal entry, new template) but then my computer decided to not start for 4-5 hours.

I've begun saving for a new one, hopefully I'll get to my target fairly soon.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates