« Home | The system is not, will never be and should stop t... » | Bumper sticker » | I hate and fear the burning daystar dept. » | Necessity is the mother of content » | Rumble » | Good » | I perjured myself but I didn't name names » | ZNN » | Wonka vs. Wonka » | Sexy Mr. Falcon » 

Thursday, July 14, 2005 

Fun

There is currently a thunderstorm parked above our building, and I'm hoping this computer doesn't suddenly shut down while I'm typing this.

Whee!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates