« Home | Necessity is the mother of content » | Rumble » | Good » | I perjured myself but I didn't name names » | ZNN » | Wonka vs. Wonka » | Sexy Mr. Falcon » | On Sunday, for once » | Merely rational » | Zombies » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

I hate and fear the burning daystar dept.

So our heatwave is supposed to last another two weeks, and temperatures in August are supposed to be higher to boot.

Man, fuck the summer. Can we get some snow or something?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates