« Home | More links! » | Dust to dust » | Samizdat » | Ithaca is gorges » | Finally » | He likes Little Britain too » | Tentacles » | It was actually a square table » | Big boys don't cry » | The valuable service of shutting your cake hole » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

I repent

After further, obsessive careful listening, I think I've come around to Mr. Powell's view of things. The Vocalcity version of "Tessio" is indeed better than the rather overcooked version on The Present Lover, although this sugarrific "Single Mix" I have on my Mac that shoves the whole song into three-and-a-half minutes is pretty awesome too. That'll be on the Stycast, eventually.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates