« Home | Dust to dust » | Samizdat » | Ithaca is gorges » | Finally » | He likes Little Britain too » | Tentacles » | It was actually a square table » | Big boys don't cry » | The valuable service of shutting your cake hole » | Glee » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

More links!

I hasten to remind anyone wondering why they aren't linked on the side that the vast majority of my - what do they call it, a "blogroll" or something? - can be found here, and I refuse to duplicate it because that would complicate my non-home surfing to a ridiculous extent (so there). I probably still read you, I just read you whenever the RSS feed tells me to.

More importantly, this week's Playing God on R.E.M.'s UP eventually led me to the blog of the writer, the talented J. Edward Keyes, who has excellent taste in R.E.M. albums.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates