« Home | Ungodly early » | Free to a good home » | Signs of life » | Bear goes shopping » | Woobie » | Magnificent » | The closest thing we have to a convention » | Busy day » | A town where they know what I'm like » | I dried my pants » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

Music for (three) Airports

My trip back was so fragmented I didn't get a chance to pull out the Discman, but I had soundtrack anyways.

01. Luomo - "Market"
02. The Strokes - "The Modern Age"
03. Guided By Voices - "I Am A Tree"
04. Readymade - "No Longer Ortona"*
05. The Beastie Boys - "An Open Letter To NYC"
06. My Morning Jacket - "Steam Engine"
07. Wilco - "Via Chicago"
08. The Smiths - "How Soon Is Now?"
09. The Chameleons UK - "Mad Jack"
10. Coil - "Amethyst Deceivers"

*(now On Point And Red - that is music for airports)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates