« Home | Redeeming qualities » | The middle ground » | Wave of the future » | Detergent » | Go outside, you damn kids » | Very simple » | Hip, hip, hip! » | Point me to the sky above » | Suck it, world » | Godless » 

Friday, October 07, 2005 

Bad choices

Further examination of the article Alfred has linked to makes me a bit dubious as to its bona fides, but whether it's really by George Will or not, it's great. I was aghast at the nomination of Harriet Miers for Supreme Court Justice, and it's nice to see that for once the right and left seem to agree.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates