« Home | Update » | We at war » | Memo to science fiction fans » | On first listen » | Curiosity: Satisfied! » | Amazingly cool » | I've got to stay fly-y-y-y-y-y-y-y » | The art of the trailer » | I repent » | More links! » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

I'm Batman

This is just awesome. I'm a big Warren Ellis fan, of course, but this is really good even for him. And while I don't really like Jim Lee's crosshatched-to-death style, this blunter black-and-white works extremely well.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates