« Home | The dream is sweeter than the taste » | I almost forgot » | The world of magic » | And Gertrude Stein said, "that's enough" » | Mop to the crotch! » | It's my blog » | Not just semantics » | Busy day » | Update » | Long delayed » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

Slept on

You know what's a good, overlooked record? Ben Kweller's Sha Sha, dumbass cover art and all. Every single song is great, and I long for the day when I can again make a mix that "Falling" would be appropriate for.

[Edit: Also, dude is only about two months older than I am. Way to make me feel unaccomplished, Kweller.]



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates